Inspired by Gillian Leigh Moser, this program is designed to encourage young artists to develop their craft and provide a real-world taste of the business of craft.
Twice each year, a Budding Artist will be selected to display and sell their work for no charge during a selected three month period (usually April through June and October through December). Selection for inclusion and continuation will be at our sole discretion.
- be of primary school age (K-12);
- be serious about their craft;
- meet with selection committee to show and discuss their craft;
- provide an artist Bio for promotional purposes (website, display, press release);
- continually work to improve their craft;
- continually produce items for display and sale during the quarter they are featured;
- sign our standard Budding Artist Consignment Agreement, along with their legal guardian;
Budding Artists Program Participants:
- Gillian Leigh Moser – 4th quarter, 2011 – first participant
- Devon Stackonis – 2nd quarter, 2012 – second participant
- Sabrina Kennedy – 4th quarter, 2012 – third participant
- Kira Foss – May-July, 2013 – fourth participant
- Eric Moore – 4th quarter, 2013
- Lily Weber – May-July, 2014
- Dan Faust – October-December, 2014
- Tori Burks – October – December, 2015
- Mary Richards – June – August, 2016
- Emma Ketterer – October – December, 2016
- Gwen Farmer – June – August, 2017
- Rachel Bonard – October – December, 2017
- Katelyn Poe – May – July, 2014
To apply for participation in the Budding Artist Program, please submit the information below and upload or Email pictures of your work.